If and when you guys update your character profiles, here are a few things to keep in mind.
- If you can’t find a good character portrait, that’s perfectly fine – just make sure to describe what your character looks like.
- Along the lines of the above, feel free to mention any unique clothes they wear. Maybe they’re inseparable from a baseball cap with the ship’s emblem on the front; maybe they wear fingerless gloves when they aren’t wearing a space suit.
- Along the lines of the above – what does a standard “uniform” look like? Is it a jumpsuit, pants and a jacket, etc? Maybe there is no set uniform, but there is a dress code for when crew members are on duty, and duty clothes have appropriate insignia/patches sewn on. Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
A few ideas for Bio
- Any important people in your character’s life or history? Friends, family members, mentors, love interests, rivals, enemies, et cetera?
- Any critical events/turning points in their life?
- Any organizations they have relationships with?
- Catchphrases? These can be used as names for aspects or stunts.
Just thought I’d give you guys a jumping off point.